DO you have a 2 piece commercial door seal?

A handy person from Grass Lake says:
Do you have a faceplate (the piece that is around the lock on the door) that has weather stripping on both sides of it? I am purchasing weather stripping 58-085 for our door. One other question about item 58-085, does that come in 2 pieces or is it something you need to cut? Ours looks like it stops at the top of the lock faceplate and begins again under the lock faceplate.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Concerning the face plate, I I don't believe they make one with wool pile on both sides. At least, I have never come across one. Also keep in mind that we have two types: the 79-030, which has a larger cut out for the long throw bolt or the 79-029, which has a smaller cut out for the short throw bolt.

When installing the 58-085, you will need to use a hacksaw to cut it to the correct size. Take note we are finishing up a video on the installation of the 58-085. We hope to have it up by next week.
How to Install a Commercial Door Weatherstrip
How to Install a Commercial Door Weatherstrip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.