DOUBLE ROLLER SCREENING TOOL - What's it used for, and how?

A quick learner from Oregon, usa says:
What's it used for, and how?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 75-016 is used for rolling screen spline, or the old style drop in glass spline, into the screen frames. One wheel is convex to press screen wire into the frame and the other wheel is concave to roll screen spline into the frame.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at