DR05-1530 is number on the interior of the handle

A quick learner from South Carolina says:
Only the sliding glass door handle is broken apparently because of a broken screw and the lock works well. There is about 5 inches between the two interior screws with the handle mechanism falling half way between on the interior of the door. It has a nickel finish
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Handle base
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mortise
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Keylock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare the specifications of our 82-080 handle set to your assembly. Unfortunately, we can only supply this assembly in a white or almond finish. Thanks for posting. 

A quick learner from Elmwood Park IL says:

Hello, I ordered two parts last week, 82-238 and 82-310. I would like to know if I can return both pieces I received them today and they are untouched. I would like to replace it with the entire system "Keyed Mortise Style Handle set. My reason for this is I just realized the piece that joins the lock key of the handle is also broken. So I think it's best to buy the entire set. I thank you for your time.

Leonor

Profile picture of Casey

No problem, our full return policy can be found here. You can place a new order for the 82-081 keyed handle set at any time. 

Thanks for the response does the new set have all the parts of the system, handles keys, lock etc.?
Profile picture of Casey

The 82-081 keyed handle set comes with the internal and external handles shown below, as well as the key lock. If you need a new mortise lock or keeper, those would be purchased separately. 

Dimensions for 82-081
Dimensions for 82-081

What is a keeper? I see the picture to the mortise lock by not the "Keeper".

Thanks
Leonor
Profile picture of Casey

The keeper is the part in the door frame that the mortise lock engages with. The 82-238 is commonly used with the 89-030 or 89-036 depending on how the specifications compare to yours. 

can you please post a picture of what you are calling a "keeper".

Thanks
Leonor
Profile picture of Casey

Sure, see the images from our product pages below. 

Alternate image for 89-030
Alternate image for 89-030

Alternate image for 89-036
Alternate image for 89-036

Additional dimensions for 89-036
Additional dimensions for 89-036

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.