Damaged window

A quick learner from Riverview says:
The hook on the spring assembly has been broken. As well as the L hook at the bottom of the window pane. Please identify these parts so I can get replacements and fix it, thanks in advance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 19DFF277-5BF5-42DD-BD14-E3A0A110AD9D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5571CD42-FC6C-4656-AD5B-F73BAA8820CA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CB826C61-9E46-4F55-950B-E259EFBEC17A.jpeg
The slot that the L piece connects to has also been damaged, I am unsure how to take that piece out so any help identifying the appropriate part and instructions would be appreciated
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you need a new balance, pivot bar, and pivot shoe. We can help, but I'd like some more information.

Specifically, I'd like to see a version of your balance that isn't broken. I'd specifically like to see a clear picture of the top end, bottom end, and whatever hook or clip goes into that pivot shoe. 

Speaking of the pivot shoe, the video below may be of some help. Once you remove it, I'd like you to tell me its width and thickness.

The size of the pivot shoe is listed in the images, had difficulty taking the other bar down will send remaining images in another reply
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 98BEB926-D7DD-4D72-9F64-9B0642E49D5B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7897219C-5B0E-4E26-A270-5FC109B7203A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1D8E273C-F1F2-4EF3-B5D3-21AC3AE92FAF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C182AAF9-138A-4962-878B-52677DCB2568.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E984C6F7-BBAE-4E1E-A6B5-915D5A146A59.jpeg
Here are the remaining images
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A9914E0C-991D-44F0-86CE-C127D281EE9E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 22053ACD-15F3-43E7-8673-3D6453EB36E5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 359423D6-0B73-4546-BFF0-4E9DC9FFFE18.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CE4B7234-DED7-4CC2-BF16-0D78230ABC9E.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you for getting back to us. The pivot shoe is looks like our 15-134 and the pivot bar, our 26-361. The ribbed balance is a very particular kind, though, and I believe it has to be a custom order. Before I recommend anything, please give me the length, width, and height of the metal channel itself. please also confirm how many you need.

The dimensions of the metal channel are 28 in by 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch. We only need one pivot shoe and two pivot bars. On the channel is printed 28F, I have included a photo
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 288F BSI balance stamp
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! We can supply this balance, but it will have to be a custom order. Your original model isn't something we can provide as a stock item.

I'm going to email you an order link and price quote right now for 2 balances, which is our minimum. If you would like to order more, let me know here and I will be happy to change it for you. What this link will do is allow you to add the custom balance to your cart as if it were a standard product. You can then continue shopping for anything else you need so that you can checkout with everything at once.

One thing to note is that the custom balance won't come with a top hook, or "S clip." These are sold separately. See the 19-029.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.