Daryl sliding door handle 82--008

A home owner from New Jersey says:
If it was actually two sliding glass door sliding into each other not a wall would you need two different parts or two of the same? Is there a left and right model?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sounds like you need a dummy version of the 82-008. I'm afraid we don't sell that, but you could possibly use two 82-008 sets and simply remove the inside hook from one to make it the dummy.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)