Daryl window crank replacements

A landlord from Honolulu, HI says:
Hi, I just found your site Googling online. I just recently bought a condo in Hawaii and none of the cranks on the windows work. The building is pretty old and the property manager doesn't know where to go to get replacements for them. I'm hoping you guys can help me. If this works, I'll let the property manager know so that he can let all of the owners there know, because I know this is an issue for most of the owners. The only other option is for me to replace all of the windows, but that is crazy high. I've attached two pictures. Can someone recommend a replacement part number for the cranks?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-017 operator and compare it to your own hardware. It is very important that the mounting hole placement and the link and gear arms are the same as on your own operator, so make sure to carefully look our part over to confirm that it's a match.
A landlord from Hawaii says:
Attached are some more pics that show the inside with measurements. I think the 39-017 are it. Do they look more like it to you from the new pics?
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes, based on these pictures my original recommendation of the 39-017 looks to be a good match.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.