Del Mar patio door single roller replacement

A home owner from Kirkland WA says:
Markings:
Del Mar Eng
Long Beach CA
Pat Pending

it looks like the D7000 series style from PE Del Mar catalog p 13, but I am not sure which one it is
the wheel diameter is 1.5"
on PE Del Mar catalog
B=D=1.48"
A =.625
I would like stainless steel as the door is near the ocean

User submitted photo of their Del Mar patio door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for contacting us and submitting your photos. We are currently in the process of researching possible stainless steel roller replacements and will post an update on the discussion board as soon as more information becomes available.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hello,

We are only able to supply this patio roller assembly in steel, not stainless.
Please let us know if you are still interested and we will bring the replacement rollers in for you.
A quick learner from Kirkland says:
Yes please order 4 ea

Thanks
Profile picture of Casey
I will post again as soon as they are available.
Thank you.
Profile picture of Casey
Hello,
Please take a look at the newly added SWISCO product 81-256, Sliding Glass Door Roller.
A quick learner from Kirkland says:
Thanks for the help!
A quick learner from Kirkland, WA says:
81-256, Sliding Glass Door Roller does not have the same dimensions as the item I posted photos of. 81-256 has a wheel that is about 1.25" in diameter.
The height from the bottom of the wheel is 1.5" and the one I am trying to replace is 2" from the bottom of the wheel to the top of the cartridge. Is there a similar shaped roller that has a larger diameter wheel and large cartridge or case?
Profile picture of Casey
Sorry, but this is the closest roller. The roller has an adjustment screw to lower and raise the wheel.
A handy person from Oregon says:
You might be able to just replace the wheel and bearing with another 1-1/2" dia. nylon wheel assembly such as 81-236 while reusing the rest of the old cartridge. Drill and punch out the old axle and replace with one like 81-203 or 81-303.
A quick learner says:
I promised that I would let you know if these rollers worked. The answer is yes and no. We used the roller and installed them in the old housing. They would not work as they were.

We noticed the roller had a threaded hole on top that may be used. By drilling a hole in the door frame, it may be able to be attached that way. We did not use this method because the existing housings were in good enough condition to use, so we installed the new rollers into them.
A handy person from San Jose says:
In my opinion, you the replacement part is 81-039
I have these roller assemblies on one of my doors.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.