DelMar replacement rollers

A home owner from USA says:
I need to get 2 replacement rollers matching the attached pictures. It is 1 7/16" tall x 2 1/4" long and 3/4" wide at the little bumps on the side of the unit. The roller is 1 1/4" outside diameter. On the side it says "Product of Del Mar Eng. Co Long Beach CAL". I don't see any model number.
User submitted photo of their door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 81-243 and see if this can work for you. You could also possibly consider our 81-256.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)