Delrin bushings

A home owner from Kerrville, TX says:
These parts are at the top of the window. Looks like they are intended to make it difficult to get the window out of the frame from the outside. They have to be removed to lift the window out.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We don't have the same part shown in your photo, but we do have some that could work as a substitute. Take a look at our 67-002 and 67-004. I think either one is a good place to start.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)