Delta Shower door replacement parts

A home owner from Michigan says:
Hello, My shower was installed in 2008, unfortunately the door has come off the frame due to this broken part. Delta was contacted and I was informed that they do not carry this part anymore. I hope that you can help me with this. This shower is located inside of my guest bathroom, and I would want to order this part if possible.

Thank you,
Shaun
Delta shower door replacement
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello Shaun. I am going to suggest our 10-058 shower door roller and bumper kit as a replacement. There is also a diagram I placed below of the kit so that you may have a closer look. Do you think you could make this work for you?

New parts compared to old parts
New parts compared to old parts

A home owner from Justin tx says:
I have a delta Llumia shower door that came without the door roller hardware. Do you have the complete roller & bumper kit for this.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't sell brand-specific roller kits. I'm also not familiar with the Llumia brand in general, so I don't know what kind of hardware they use; without a reference, I don't believe I'll be able to find a match in our inventory, either.

You may be better served contacting the original shower manufacturer directly.

SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.