Description of part please help

A home owner from Colorado says:

I broke the Right side tab that holds the top part of my window in place. It is a tilt sash window. It has a capital R over a 15 on the back an either a 60 or a 09 on a small tab near the outside. it is about 13/16" deep with a 3/16 slot to slip into the frame at the top. The unit measures 2 9/16" on the bottom (the upper trim adds length). I don't want to try to measure it on the other side considering how easily this side broke. It is 9/16inch wide.

Thanks So much.
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Ray. How about our 26-243 & 26-244? Compare the dimensions to see if these can work as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)