Destroyed bottom shoe

A professional from New York says:
Is there any way to identify a balance when the bottom shoe is damaged? This is on both sides of the window.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's difficult to say with a damaged shoe. Is there an identical window in the house that uses the same balance? You can always use that as reference.

Otherwise, I'll have to do a bit of detective work. Your top sash guide looks like our 18-110 for Seasonall windows. Can you confirm? If this is correct, then Seasonall windows usually use our Series 390 channel balance. Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)