Device that adjusts blinds

A home owner from Mantoloking NJ says:
This just spins or binds up and will no longer tilt the blinds . Is this part available? I can get to it by removing the inside glass. Can you help me? I would want 4 of them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 29EAAA3B-7C83-470A-B4BC-AFB7A6192FF9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 263B6119-2400-4E64-95B6-930D0EB8C3FE.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We do sell the 70-165 Slimshade assembly, but it still looks a little different from yours and may not be a match. Your best bet may ultimately be to contact Pella directly.

A home owner from Mantoloking NJ says:
Tom I am sorry I did not explain it clearly . The 70-165 is the piece that goes into the screen. The adjuster that I need is the one that fits between the glass of the windows and turns the shades. If you look at the first picture you will notice that is a direct shot of the window when it is open and that is the mechanical device I need.
I may get some of the 70-165 for when I replace the screen.

Do you understand what I mean and do you have that part. The current one spins and nothing moves or binds so it is very difficult to spin.

Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I do understand now, thank you for clarifying. I'm afraid the assembly I mentioned before is the only piece we carry for these windows. If you do need the internal mechanism, then you will have to contact Pella after all. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at