Inside Diameter of 87-089

A professional from California says:
Can you tell me the diameter of 87-089 at the smallest point of the groove? Thanks. I'm looking for a ball bearing roller with less than 0.43" at smallest diameter.
This doesn't have ball bearings, but it might be good enough. Do you know of a better choice? Slide-co has 172531 with an outside diameter of 5/8", but I don't know the groove diameter. Do you have a roller like that?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It appears that the inside diameter of the 87-089 is close to 1/2", which is .50". you say you need an inside diameter of .43", though. If you want, send us a photo of the original roller you need to replace along with dimensions. Maybe we can better identify the part you need.
A professional from CA says:
This is not for a replacement. It is not for a door or window. I'm building a tool. It would be hard to explain. I just need 3 concave rollers less than 0.43" at the center. Ball bearings would be nice. An axle like this one would be second choice. I may have to try 1/2". It might work, but smaller would be good.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. I'm afraid the 87-089 is the closest we have. I don't think we have anything quite like you describe.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.