Did not see this part on your site.

A home owner from 02127 says:
From a Newpro Economax Window installed June, 2016. Piece is 1/4 in. wide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCF0417.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCF0414.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I think I know what we're dealing with here. I've seen it a few times in the past, but we've never been able to track down an exact match.

I do have some thoughts, though. Let me walk you through my logic.

The closest we have is our 26-446. This looks almost exactly the same except for the style of the front pin; ours has a round "collar" while yours is a flat "T". That means our pivot bar won't fit into that pivot shoe cam.

If the dimensions match up to yours other than the collar, you could theoretically grind the 26-446s collar down until it's flat. Then it would, hopefully, fit in the original pivot shoe cam the same way as your original shoe did. Would that be possible? Take a look and see what you think. Thank you!

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.