Diecast Tilt Corner Key

A purchasing agent from Illinois says:
This piece is part of a storm window. No marks on the frame. A patent number is mark on the corner "PAT. No. 3368836". I will submit to more set of pictures for a corner key and a slide bolt that are of the same storm window.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the great photos and measurements! It looks like you're looking for our 95-140 self-locking tilt corner key. Give it a comparison to be sure you agree.

A home owner from AB says:

Good day! I'm excited to have found the part we need. Please let me know how to order one.

Thanks

Maureen 

A home owner from Winnipeg,Manitoba, Canada says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DE7C7769-03D8-42A5-B4C0-FBBCA525F703.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at the 95-140 corner key and compare the dimensions to yours. Thanks for posting.

Alternate image for 95-140
Alternate image for 95-140

Alternate view of 95-140
Alternate view of 95-140

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.