Dillingham Dresser

A home owner from New York says:
Hi- Hope you can help. I have a broken glide on my early 60's dresser that need replacing. I have attached a photo of a broken and not broken for comparison. Is this a part that you have or is there something you can recommend. The part holds the dresser from shifting left to right and the small protrusion rests in the drawer slot. I hope this makes sense.

Thank you,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CFEEED59-DC66-47D8-A42D-D1C807CF08E2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9D952857-5FE8-441A-B539-7572F11AFFBB.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We don't have this exact part, but see our 32-083 and 32-114 and see if you could use either of these as a substitute.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)