Dillingham dresser guides

A home owner from Austin TX says:
Hi,
I have a Dillingham dresser that needs some attention with regards to the drawer guides. I found the appropriate rear drawer glide here on your site, but I also need some side guides.

Do you carry this animal (see photo)? The length of the base is 3/4", the height of the unit is 1/2" and the cupped section that holds the flange, or top piece, that fits into the drawer side-groove is 1/4".

If you don't carry this, can you recommend a vendor who does? I'll purchase the rear guide from you, but will wait to hear back.

Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3459.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3458.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3455.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3454.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3453.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for posting. Unfortunately, we do not have an exact match for these drawer guides, but please see our 32-083 and 32-114 corner drawer glides. See if you could use one of these as a replacement.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.