Diva Patio Door - Model SGD-R50 Roller Assembly

Contractor from Corpus Christi, Texas
Jan 11, 2024 12:43 pm
I have many of these sliding glass doors in a property I manage and the roller assemblies are extremely worn and failing. I am trying to locate a replacement part number and source so I can order some replacement assemblies
Diva Patio Doors back of assembly rusted roller assembly white plug front installation holes
5 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jan 11, 2024 3:36 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Greetings. Unfortunately, we don't sell a good match for this roller assembly. Our 81-287 has been recommended for this in the past but we haven't received confirmation as to whether it works or not. Furthermore, it has a single wheel and isn't multi-wheeled like your old roller. I can't promise the functionality but take a look at the specifications and see what you think. 

Detail of 81-287
Detail of 81-287

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts