Do I have the 23-010 and 23-200?

A home owner from Smithtown NY says:
The attached is on the rear door of my closet and keeps separating from what ever screw I put in.
Would your 23-010 be the correct replacement for the current bracket?
Also would your 23-200 be the correct door guide for the 1 1/2 " doors.
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9102.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't verify whether the 23-010 roller is the right match for your original. This is one possibility, but there are many, many different sizes out there and at this stage you could have any one of them. You need to check the dimensions we show for this part, especially the offset, to verify that they match.

Dimensions for 23-010
Dimensions for 23-010

As for the 23-200, this won't work on a 1-1/2" thick door. You can see in its product description that it's only for 3/4" to 1-3/8" thick panels, which falls short of what you need. We unfortunately don't sell anything that can work for a 1-1/2" sized door, specifically. 1-3/8" is fairly common. You may want to check that detail just to be safe.

How to replace a closet door floor guide
How to replace a closet door floor guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.