Do I need a custom balance?

A home owner from Florida says:
I have a balance with a special shoe. I need to order two 26", two 18", and two 30". Do I need to buy the shoes, rivets and balances separately?

Also, I notice that the 30" comes in two comes in two color tips. Is that having to do with the weight of the window? I don't know what mine weights but it's a 51"x 32" tall sash aluminum window. Which color do you think it needs?
Do I need a custom balance?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. We may be able to custom make this balance for you with this special clip attached. Before we continue, can you confirm the length of the inside spiral for each balance you need? In this case we don't need the tube length, but the spiral rod that goes inside of it. The length will be important to determine what will work. We will also need to know the weight of each sash, and how many of each balance you need.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.