Do the 95-205 & 95-206 go to the same screen?

A contractor from Merrimack, NH says:
I have some top corners 95-206 but the bottom portion does not have the nub portion. Is it the 95-205 that is used at the bottom?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe these two are meant to go together, but I went and pulled them both from stock to be sure. They do seem to have the same dimensions, but that's no guarantee. To be honest, the only true way is to actually try them in the screen frame that you are using.
A handy person from Virginia says:
I used them as a set to rebuild windows screens. This style of screen uses the 95-206 for the two top corners, and the 95-205 for the bottom corners. There is a correct way to install the 95-206. They are installed with the groove/tab facing upwards on each corner, not outward towards the sides, so the screen can be installed from the bottom, so it can slide up and into the frame.

The 95-205, is so the screen can just rest on the bottom of the window frame, and the screen is held in place with blade type stops. Hope that helps.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)