Do you happen to have any clips like this?

A quick learner from USA says:
Having a hard time sourcing these
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I think we might. This looks a lot like some of the screen clips we carry. It's hard to make our your exact measurements, but they seem close to our 70-071. We also have the 70-079 and 70-108 which could also be worth considering. In the case of both the 70-071 and 70-079, you would also need the 70-160 set screw. Let me know what you think of these recommendations.
A quick learner says:
The piece I am trying to replace is a clear plastic clip and does not have a set screw. I will give it a shot.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)