Do you happen to have this part?

Profile picture of Tim
Tim from SWISCO responded:

Hi Max,

Our closest replacements would be the 32-336 or 32-341 Grass locking devices. Unfortunately, I don't believe either of our locking kits will work with this type of hardware. You may want to try contacting the furniture manufacturer directly to see if they can provide you with a direct replacement. Thanks for posting.

A home owner from USA says:

I hope you can help me locate this part.

The piece broke on the one side of the bracket must be broken & it won't snap into the glide.

Can you help?

Regards,

Max 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5177.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5178.jpg
OK, thank you for checking.
Take care and be safe.
Regards, Max
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Max,

Our inventory department was actually able to find a match for your part and they are going to add it to our inventory for you. It will take a bit of time for us to add them to our website but we will notify you as soon as you are able to place an order for the part. Thanks for posting!

Thank you.
Keep me posted.
Regards, Max
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Please see our new 32-354 tandem front locking device set. We believe this will work well to replace your original hardware.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.