Do you have a top sash that will work?

A home owner from Culver City, CA says:
Replacing some parts on all my windows. Looks like the 19-005 channel balance top is the right one for my channel balances, but none of the top sashes I found looks quite right. Differences are that mine (a) have two screw holes spaced at 1 1/16" and 1 9/16" from top, and (b) do not have top caps - my windows have a barrier. Do you have the right part, or perhaps I could modify something else?

I'm pretty handy!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0.5 inch Top Sash 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0.5 inch Top Sash 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0.5 inch Top Sash 2.jpg
A home owner from Culver City, CA says:
Nevermind...I found he product on your website and have already placed the order. Not sure what this did not show in the 1/2" sash category.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I'm glad you found the top sash guide that you were looking for. If you have any other hardware questions please let us know! 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.