Do you have any replacement torque rods for this ?

A quick learner says:
The torque arm measurements are: 52 1/2" long , and the arms on each end are approximately 3 1/4" & 4 1/4" from the centerline of the torque shaft to the center of each of the 2 pins on the arm. The two pins are both approximately .310 " in diameter, with a C clip groove . The arms are offset, with the maximum width of 52 13/16 " from the outside of one arm to the other arm. The pins are on the inside of each offset arm. The torque rod is 3/4" in diameter. Each torque rod has a 5/8" extension, which fits into the nylon bushing attached to the window frame.
piv possibly
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience. Please see our 36-081 torque bar arm, which was used on a VE Andersen awning windows. It looks similar to the one you show in your photos. Let me know what you think.
A quick learner from Florida says:
I see the torque bar arm. It looks like it would work. Is the pipe secured to the arm with crimping, or swaging, or just pressed into the arm ? Do you also carry the pipe ?

Thanks
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't carry a replacement for the bar. As for how to install it, I believe it's just pushed into place.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.