Do you have or know how to identify this part for a replacement?

A quick learner from Denver, CO says:
I need this part for my 1980's closet doors. Can you identify it, have it in stock, or know where I can find one?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9837 Small.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we don't have an exact match for this roller, as it is no longer made. The 23-069 pair might work as a replacement, but I can't be certain. Take a look, compare the dimensions, and let us know what you think.

A quick learner from Denver, CO says:
Thank you. We'll try rigging it first.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at