Do you have or know where I can find...

A home owner from Lauderhill, FL says:
looking for the "L" shaped piece (right side if pic) that covers the hole when the crank assembly is removed. (Left side of pic) If it comes in white so i dont have to paint even better. I need 4 pieces.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16059217575097715157900227989096.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


We don't carry the same style as the cover in your photos but take a look at our 39-355 and see if the product specifications could work for you. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at