Do you have the 95-073 in White?

A handy person from Batavia IL says:
It appears this is the part I need, as the measurements match what I have. Two questions:

1) Does this come in white?
2) In order to install it, do I need to remove the screening, as this is a press fit?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2564.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. At this time, the molder is only running this corner key in black. I'm afraid it's not available in alternate colors.

As for removal, you will need to remove the screen wire to knock out the press fit corner key. Many service people have been known to place the screen frame in a vise, place chisel behind the corner key leg, and knock it out by tapping the chisel with a hammer.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.