Do you have Stanley parts 17-4264-000 and 17-4207-000?

A quick learner from Montreal, Quebec says:
I have attached two images and was wondering if you could please let me know if these parts are available to purchase?

They are for sliding closet doors. The bottom roller has STANLEY 17-4264-000 stamped on it and the top roller has STANLEY 17-4207-000 stamped on it.
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Take a look at our 23-041 for the bottom roller and the 23-027 for the top roller and let me know if you think these match. Just make sure the dimensions line up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)