Do you have this commercial door weatherstripping

A handy person from Lacey WA says:
TFBC Member,
Looking to replace the commercial door weatherstrip. I prefer to replace just the wool file. Can you send me an estimate price for a roll of the file. I'm posting some pictures I took, hopefully this gives you a good idea what I need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200516_162849139_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200602_134455122_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200602_134552608_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200516_162632951_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

These photos are helpful, but I'm not sure about what size you need. Before I recommend anything, can you remove a small sample and show me the end profile? Can you also tell me the width of the base and height of the pile? The video below will tell you exactly what I need.

Hello, I've added couple pictures base & height dimension.
the base is 1/8 of an inch. and the height 1/2 of an inch. Wool file weatherstrip.
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Base.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Height.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! I think our 58-014 may be what you want. It has the same dimensions as yours and the same shape base, as well. See what you think.

Profile view of 58-014
Profile view of 58-014
Profile diagram of 55-175
Profile diagram of 55-175
I think that is the same, and I would like to order. I have just placed my order. Thank you!
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.