Do you have this type ?

A quick learner says:
I'm looking for this product for replacement windows . The only thing it says is 8254. The hardware store says they are called pivot pins ??
User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 26-377. Does this look like a good match for you?
A home owner from Ohio says:
Yes those are exactly it ! Thank you so much !
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)