Do you know where I can find this 70.550-01 cabinet door hinge?

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi! I love your company and was hoping you could help me locate this hinge. It's pretty heavy duty and has the number 70.550-01 stamped on the underside. It also has "Made in Austria" and the number 9 off by itself. Is this something your company can replace, or do you at least have another part that can work instead? Please refer to the uploaded images.

Thank you so much for your consideration!

Wilbur
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200129_154017.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200129_154030.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200129_154049.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200129_154101.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200129_154133.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Wilbur! Thanks for reaching out to us. I don't believe your exact hinge is made a anymore, but I think our 32-344 is our best option. I've seen your hinge before and all the dimensions match up pretty closely. I was even able to install it myself on a cabinet that used your exact part. Look it over and let me know if you agree.

Alternate view of 32-344
Alternate view of 32-344
A quick learner from USA says:

Wow! It really worked, you were right. Thank you for the quick shipment and service, I'll definitely be buying from you  again.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You're very welcome! Thank you for the confirmation, and of course for your business. Please let us know if you ever needed anything else.

A home owner from Maryland says:
I sure hope the 32-344 works for me. Glad I found this thread. The variety of hinges out there is amazing, and nearly all would be wrong.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.