Do you sell brackets for these dooors?

Quick Learner from Myrtle beach
Apr 28, 2024 6:17 pm
I'm sending your information to condominium complexes that I work in the company definitely narrows down parts people need and I think that would definitely be helpful for them. I'm actually getting ready to order. My customers are missing right now. I'm actually looking for brackets that hold the fix panel, never installed it and it's been that way since 2015 so every time you shut the live side it pulls the fixed panel over an inch and leaves a gap. They also installed it inside out with the weep poles facing in which we've fixed everything pulled everything back out and including flashing it properly. I haven't started looking for any brackets, but hopefully you guys have those two if not, I can always make my own. I'm sure I've even reached out to manufacturer and still haven't heard back. You have a great site and service. my name is All American restoration painting here in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina you can find us on the Internet.
IMG_4506 IMG_4687 IMG_4600 IMG_4597 IMG_4685
5 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Apr 29, 2024 3:25 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! We are extremely appreciative of your sharing our information with the other condominium complexes and are happy to assist with recommending any replacement solutions they need, where possible.

The roller you have pictured here appears to be similar to the roller on the 84-152 Deluxe Corner Roller Assembly. Although, you'll need to make sure that the existing rollers have the rounded end that connects with the corner; your appear to have been snapped off. Take a look over the dimensions and design and carefully compare them to see if this the right replacement.

Keep in mind, the corner is likely still installed in the door, so you'll need to remove the door to check for it.

Dimensions for 84-152
Dimensions for 84-152

In regard to the gap in the door, there could be a number of reasons you are seeing this. Fixing the rollers could solve this issue but it will take a bit of trial and error on your part.

To be able to identify a replacement for the weep holes, I'd need to see a photo of the existing hardware. Unfortunately, I cannot identify them based on the description of their placement or their function.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts