A home owner from Levittown Ny says:
Need two of these coil balances , can you tell me the parts I need to order
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A6C4B493-CFC9-4DC7-9185-32674780A300.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 366E62D8-89F6-4FE5-BC29-A86886F5F3D0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1B90DA52-36EF-4DB0-AD82-C0F21810698D.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our 15-192 pivot shoe that is used with our S170 and S171 coil springs. Keep in mind that you will need to reuse the center cam in your pivot shoe since it is a different style than the one in our 15-192. Take a look at our product pages and related items sections to pick out all of the broken hardware that you may need to replace. Thank you!

A home owner from Levittown Ny says:
All the original parts are missing, I took those pictures from a similar window, so I can't use the original cam , so what would I need
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, your original pivot shoe and cam are no longer available. The other option would be to try to use the stock 15-192 pivot shoe but I can't guarantee that your pivot bars would work properly with the newer cam.

SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.