Does the drawer guide come with screws?

A from St Petersburg, FL says:
I just bought a dresser that has all the plastic guides broken. I was able to get the number 2857233 from one of the guides that led me to your website and replacement part 32-031. The current broken guides were all stapled on and I'm not sure if I will staple the new ones on or screw them on. Do you provide screws with your guides and if not, do you sell them?

Also, do you suggest the 32-083 corner tack glides. I'm thinking of replacing all the corner glides too. The current ones look similar to the 32-083 ones but don't have the part on the side that comes up the corner. Maybe they all broke off or were never there...??

Thank you,
Joe Martino
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190715_082028.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190715_082118.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190715_082148.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for submitting your post to our discussion board.

Take a look at our 32-083, this part should work for you. Worst case scenario, you can snip off the vertical portion of the L.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.