Does this come in the color Bronze?

A handy person from Sarasota says:
Do the left and right VE Andersen Window Operator come in bronze?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It is my understanding that the VE Andersen Operator does not come in the color bronze. Please be sure you have identified the 39-258 as the correct replacement, because I do not remember this crank ever coming in the color bronze.
A quick learner from Sarasota says:
I've looked around your site and hoping I just missed it. Do you have one of these? My Mother has a house full of these and needs a lot of replacements. I can't find them anywhere.
Use submitted photos of crank mechanism.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for submitting photos.

It looks close to the Swisco 39-054, but like the 39-258, they are not available in Bronze. If you cannot locate a replacement bronze operator, I recommend using a can of Rust-Oleum Metallic Dark Bronze spray paint, #7272.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.