Dont see this pivot pin listed

A quick learner from Sandwich, ma says:
I managed to remove the only pivot pin that I didnt break when removing the sashes. Not sure if bottom and top sashes have the same pivot pins. I dont Dee it listed on your site.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16351806883452666108969874090396.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey there!

Start by taking a look at our 26-226 pivot bar and carefully compare our dimensions to yours to see if this matches what you need.

I'm trying to measure my piece to from the top to the 1st hole, however, it's not clear in the diagram how your piece is being measured. Is it from the bottom of the round piece or top? Is it to the center of the hole or the beginning of the hole?
Profile picture of Emily

In the picture above, the two holes are being measured from center to center. The second hole is measured from the center of that hole to the bottom of the round collar. Let me know if this makes sense. You'll just need to measure as shown above and use your best judgement. If you'd like a peace of mind, you can see our return policy here.

I ordered them. thanks
I have another question.
Is there a video on how to remove the pivot bars from Harvey windows?
Profile picture of Emily

We actually have a few videos on how to remove pivot bars. I've attached them below. Let me know if this helps.

How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.