Door Handle

A home owner from Pueblo, CO says:

I need to replace a broken door handle for a Comfort Bilt Storm Door. I believe the Model number is in the picture. Please let me know if this can be ordered.

Thank you!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0015.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm afraid we can't narrow down what handle set you need for the door from this information alone, as this hardware varies quite a bit even within a brand name. Can you show us a picture of your existing door handle? From there, we'll do our best to identify what you need. Many thanks.

A home owner from Pueblo, CO says:
Here is what it looks like.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0009.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0012.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0013.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! This looks like it could be replaced with our 40-150. Look it over and let me know what you think. Please note that it can use two spindle sizes, depending on whether the insert is installed or not: 3/16" and 5/16". See the video below for clarification.

SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.