Door Hardware

A quick learner from Tampa says:
I am trying to locate some parts for my metal bifold doors.

The doors are made by Weld Wood.

Can you locate your part number for these three parts in my picture?

I need to take inventory of number of parts I need then I can order them
from you. the I have sereral plastic parts that holds the pin in are broken and some rods are bent.


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door Hardware .jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Frank. I recognize these parts from old Slimfold bi-fold doors. For a bottom threaded pivot pin, see the 21-001. For the guide pin, see our 21-007. The clamp can be replaced with our 21-154. If you need bumpers, see our 21-277. Look over all parts to confirm that they match your old components. Watch the video below for installation help. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)