Door Screen spring pins

A home owner from Clarks Summit, PA says:
I can't think of another name for this item except to say it is spring loaded inside the frame and is a pull pin. The thing comes from an old Pella screen for a convertible storm door.
User submitted a photo of a screen pin.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This part is known as a plunger pin. Take a look at our 70-008 or 70-009. One of these may be what you need, depending on your size.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)