Door Still Slow and Sticky

A home owner from Murrells Inlet, SC says:
I recently replaced both 81-112 door rollers and the 6' door track. I have adjusted the height up and down many times but the door is very slow and sticky. I have also used your recommended slide lube.
Please help. Any suggestions?.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sorry to hear of your troubles. If the door is still dragging then it sounds like the wheels may be too small, even after adjusting. That's a little peculiar, but it isn't unheard of. The 81-112 comes with 1-1/4" diameter wheels. What are the size of the wheels on your original roller? If you still have the original roller, can you show us a picture of it to be safe? We'll do our best to help from there.

A home owner from Murrells Inlet, SC says:
I do not have the original wheels, but I did compare and they looked the same. No I did not measure.
Are larger wheels an option?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

There isn't a version of the 81-112 with a larger wheel. One thought would be to attempt to swap the wheels within it with the 1-1/2" diameter wheels that come with our 81-272 Roller and Axle Repair kit. I am not sure this will work for you, and without seeing the original roller and knowing its original dimensions I cannot be sure if there is another issue here altogether--but see the video below and determine if this could work for you. Note that modified items cannot be returned for refunds. 

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a sliding glass door track cover
How to install a sliding glass door track cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.