Door Weatherstrip

A home owner from Mt.Carmel , IL says:

I need to identify and replace the attached weatherstrip on my doors. I appreciate your help. House was built in 1979 and these are the original seals. No manufacturer on the doors at all.

Thank You,

Joe

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We won't be able to replace this exact seal, but we have other types that may work as substitutes. I'm just not sure about what size you need. Could you give me your dimensions? You say these are for doors, but they appear to be on the small size. Something that is commonly used on doors is our 58-056, but yours looks like it might be closer to our 58-055. Let me know!

A home owner from Mt.Carmel , IL says:
These are not compression door seals. The first part you list we have tried and did not work. I will check dimensions of the second to see.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! Knowing your dimensions will be a huge help. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.