Door Wether stripping

A home owner from San Luis Obispo, CA says:

I purchased this home in 1991 - there are no indications of the manufacturer on the door but the windows are Kolby and Kolby. The door are missing the shoe weatherstripping in the picture. The picture only shows the metal frame but I assume there was at one time a rubber insert

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7545.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7544.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7540.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I don't recognize the weatherstripping in your photos. It looks somewhat old, so it may not be made anymore. We'll do our best to try to hunt down a modern replacement that can work for you. Please give us just a little more time.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for remaining patient with us. For that bottom sweep I suggest using the 58-176. Take a look and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.