Door adjustment help

A quick learner from Fresno, CA says:
Hello,
I ordered some new weatherstripping from you which is fine except the door to frame is not consistent so there is still a gap at the higher point of the frame. Can the door be adjusted? There looks like some Allen head screws on the top hinge.
How do I seal the lock area? It cannot accept wool stripping.
Also the top of the door looks like a part is missing and no way to seal to frame, is that right? I have added a picture. Do I need a new top part?
User submitted photos of door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you purchased our 58-099 wool pile before. We do carry the 58-105, which has the same backing, but its height is 11/32".

I'm not sure what you mean when you say there are Allen head screw on the top of the hinge. Take a look at the 58-184 foam pad. Could this help seal up the door on the top hinge side?

As for the top of your door, that's normally what the top of a commercial door looks like. I don't believe anything is missing. Take note commercial doors are made to open and close tons of times and take a lot of abuse. They aren't that good at keeping the cold out.
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.