Door handle

A quick learner from USA says:
I AM TRYING TO FIND A PART FOR MY DARYL PATIO DOOR LOCKSET. I DONT NEED THE HANDLE BUT I NEED TO REPLACE THE PART THAT GOES INSIE THE HANDLE. I AM SORRY I REALLY CAN'T DESCRIBE THE PART THAT I NEED. BUT IF NECESSARY I COULD SEND YOU A PITURE OF THE PART. I AM WILLING TO REPLACE THE ENTIRE DOORLOCK AND KEEPER IF NECESSARY
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200803_143003.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200803_143112.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200803_143025.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we don't have a handle set like the one you have pictured. It looks similar to our 82-008K at first, but I can tell that yours is a lot wider than ours. Because these locksets go into a specifically sized hole in the door, that width is very important. 

To be honest, yours may be too old for us to replace. I recommend contacting a local mom and pop kind of hardware store who might carry older parts like this. They may at least be able to point you in the right direction.

Sorry we can't be of more help.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.