Door handle

A handy person from Ontario Calif. says:
I need an outside door handle replacement. It is an International brand I believe (written on top of handle). Everything still works fine just need outside handle-the one that broke did not have a keyed lock. The screw spacing is 5", or 4 15/16? Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 90F56A71-2939-4CAF-93A0-597CBB0D9EB5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 75DBEB51-7EC4-4CB4-98C8-0EFD62E3A71B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 95495DDC-E845-4BB8-827C-4FB32BBAD473.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It looks like your old handle interacts with a mortise lock, which may be an issue. We don't have a handle in this style that works with a mortise that also has a hole spacing of 4-15/16". The best option we have is our 82-032, but it's at 3-15/16", which would require drilling new holes. Would that be something you cold do?

Please let me know if I'm mistaken. If your door doesn't have a mortise after all, show me how it locks instead and I can see if we have anything that will work.

A handy person from Ontario Calif. says:
Yes that model worked for me thanks
How to install the Swisco 82-032 Handle Set
How to install the Swisco 82-032 Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.