Door handle to sliding door is broken

A quick learner from Iowa says:
I am needing some help finding a door handle for my sliding door. It is a Pella door but the markings on the glass are
Herculite K
16CFR1201 CII

6 010484

I understand all these numbers are for the glass and not the door but I thought it might help. The house was built in 1976. I have found handles that look like they would fit except the latch for the lock is outside of the face plate of the handle on the current one. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much,
User submitted photo of their door handle.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Bree. Thanks for posting. For the handle, I recommend that you consider our 82-035 handle set as a replacement. Just make sure the dimensions are the same. I'm not as sure about the mortise lock. It could be like our 82-226 or 82-218. Compare these dimensions to the original, as well. Could either be a match?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)