Door handle with latch

A quick learner from Ledgewood, NJ says:
Need a new handle for my sliding glass door, exterior, series 950, SGD-R20/25. Need it in white. The distance between the two screws is 5 inches as you will see on one of the photographs I have attached. I need to know what handles you have that will fit my door. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 587CED9E-465D-4ADB-9816-A788F59B8559.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1563F1C1-6463-4390-88FB-A9C8DD9FAA51.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 88029471-703E-42EB-A586-40BD3FA52250.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1F0EB1C7-2C7C-489B-8A7F-92642AB94342.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Your handle looks like a dead ringer for our 82-082 with 4-15/16" hole center spacing. Review our dimensions and compare them with your old handle to see what you think. 

Thank you. I see that it is the same style as we have now, but I was looking for a different style that would fit that door with those same measurements between the screws. Do you have anything like that?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid you're stuck with this clamp-style latch. This type of handle clamps directly to the frame and we don't have this in another style that works the same way. I'm sorry we can't offer something more suitable. 

Ok! Thanks for your help!
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.