Door handle and lock door serial No. A-1664280

A home owner from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho says:
The door handles continue to come apart even after tightening the set screw and the keys are missing, just moved n to this house,
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid I couldn't cross-reference that number to a specific handle set. Can you show us a picture of your existing hardware? From there, we'll do our best to see if we have what you need.

Here are photos of the current hardware.

Please advise if you need further photos or other information to which I may have access.

Thanks you in advance for your assistance to this matter.

John

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5042593A-699A-46C5-A18D-924B032FE06B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3F3C5384-6498-4002-BA6D-B878F49B24CF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 89B38F23-53AE-4557-B866-DB95E8C27471.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F66DF320-5447-4983-8560-B02D5FDB0043.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6D32BB86-235F-4564-8592-8EE3AFD947A2.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 40-049. This looks very similar; but go over the dimensions to confirm you could use this as a replacement. 

I cross-referenced the item you suggested may fit with the dimensions of my door set and they differ I.E. Your total length of the plate on the inside is 8 1/8" and mine measures 7 3/8", the measurement from the center of the two screws holding the plate to the door indicates 6 1/2" and mine measures 6 3/4" and your measurements for the width of the plate on the door is 7/8" and mine measures 15/16".

I hope this information will help you in helping me by identifying which item in your inventory might be a better fit.

Thanks

John

P.S. I'm not sending any photos this time as I don't know what else I can take a photo of that will be of any help.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Look at the 40-193 instead. This is used on both Pella and Larson Storm Doors. See if this one is a better match. 

How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.